- This inhaler is made with eucalyptus essential oil as the only ingredient. There are no chemicals used.
- It can be used as often as needed, with no ‘rebound’ effect.
- To use, remove the cap and breathe deeply with it close to your nose or insert it into your nasal cavity and inhale.
- It will last for months, if not years, as long as you keep it capped tightly when not in use. You can also ‘reload’ it with more eucalyptus essential oil, if needed.
- Statements & products not evaluated by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Eucalyptus Inhaler for Sinus
This Eucalyptus Inhaler is good for opening up your sinuses and allowing you to breathe more easily. It helps with sinus congestion caused by illness or allergy. It is handy and convenient for those with chronic sinus congestion issues – and can be used as often as needed.
Read More: Essential Oils for Allergies