- This inhaler is made with lavender essential oil as the only ingredient. There are no chemicals used.
- It can be used as often as needed, to provide a calming, stress-relieving feeling.
- To use, remove the cap and breathe deeply with it close to your nose or insert it into your nasal cavity and inhale.
- It will last for months, if not years, as long as you keep it capped tightly when not in use. You can also ‘reload’ it with more lavender essential oil, if needed.
- Statements & products not evaluated by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Lavender Inhaler for Calming
This Peppermint Inhaler is good for providing energy – a quick perk up. It is also good for headaches. It is handy and convenient – and can be used as often as needed.
Read More: Does Lavender Really Help with Anxiety?